Sep 15 2009
Historical water quality records
1. At least three years of Total Coliform and/or Fecal Coliform data.
2. Turbidity and temperature records including those of nearby
surface water sources.
3. No history of a known or suspected outbreak of Giardia,
Cryptosporidium or other pathogenic organisms associated with
surface water that has been attributed to the source.
4. No evidence of particulate matter associated with surface water.
On site inspection
1. No evidence for surface water infiltration.
2. Sufficient distances from surface water sources.Cryptosporidium