Critics of storm water treatment systems in Massachusetts say that outdated regulations in the state are undercutting attempts to clean up waterways. … NYTimes.com
- Cryptosporidium EPA 1623
- Giardia EPA 1623
- Helminth ova EPA 600/1-87-014
- Coliform, Fecal SM 18-20 9222D (97)
- Coliform, Total SM 18-20 9222B (97)
- E. coli (Enumeration) Colilert
- Enterococci Enterolert
- Standard Plate Count SM 18-21 9215B
Environmental Associates Ltd. is EPA approved for the LT2. With more than 22 years experience in protozoan analyses Environmental Associates Ltd. can offer the highest quality work for the LT2. and a unique LT2 data package designed to eliminate false positives as far as scientifically possible. Please contact the laboratory for more details at (607) 272-8902.
Become informed about the rule and about EPA Methods 1622/1623. Review historical data. Discuss the rule with your consulting engineer. Secure the services of Environmental Associates Ltd. Phone 607-272-8902
Environmental Associates Ltd. is a family-owned business, where we believe in making our customer
#1. Here are a few quick points about EAL.
- Over IO.OOO samples analyzed for Cryptosporidium and Giardia since I987
- Dr. Susan Boutros, Founder and President, was one of the first to work with Cryptosporidium in
1987. and Giardia in 1979.
- Our team has over 60 collective years experience with Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Environmental Associates Ltd. is EPA certified for LT2 Analysis.
Environmental Associates Ltd. offers a variety of microbiological laboratory, research and consulting
services, and EAL is NELAP certified.